PHP Training in Nepal
We offer disciplined and guaranteed teaching approach at our computer institute for PHP Training in Kathmandu, Nepal. Through our PHP MySQL Training course program, we provide professional training to candidates with an objective to make them competent PHP programmer. To complete PHP course package it takes about 2 months. PHP course package is segregated in three levels: procedural PHP, object oriented PHP and finally concept on Model View Controller is provided. PHP classes are conducted for 2 hours daily. After teaching the pre-defined PHP course, candidates are involved in real time PHP application development. During the project work, we provide explanations and implementation details.
Benefits of PHP Training in Nepal with Computer Training Nepal
Trainers recruited by computer training nepal have years of experience in real-time application development in the area of web. All the PHP Trainers are programmers with more than 2 years of experience in their relevant field. The trainers will teach concepts applied in practice at software development companies. PHP resources such as online php books, class notes, php tutorials, online php videos are provided for assisting you in learning PHP. We provide live project training for candidates after completing the course syllabus. Students who complete their training with remarkable performance are guaranteed job placement or internship opportunities in PHP programming at web development companies in Kathmandu. We have mutual understanding and agreement with several web development companies of Nepal who are interested to provide opportunities to competent candidates from our computer institute.
We regularly update our syllabus to meet the current market needs and best development practices. If you think we have not included any topics, we welcome any suggestions that will help us meet your requirements.
PHP Training Course at Computer Training Nepal
Students who do not have programming concepts beforehand are encouraged to undertake C and C++ course to develop their programming foundations. However, if they come from IT background then it may not be necessary.
Basic Programming Concepts with C and C++ (Optional)
- Concept of Programming Languages
- Compiling Programs
- Variables, Data Types, Operators
- Decision Making using Conditional Statements
- Looping and Conditions
- Function with Parameters
- Function without Parameters
- Return Types in Function
- Arrays, One dimensional array, Two Dimensional Array
- What is object oriented programming?
- Introduction to Class and Object
- Use of Public, Private and Protected
- Constructor Functions
- Inheritance, Encapsulation
Introduction to Web Technology
- How web works?
- Client Side Programming
- Server Side Programming
- Software installation like XAMPP, WAMP
- Concept of data communication between server and client
HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
The knowledge of HTML is essential for those seeking to learn PHP. PHP accepts inputs provided by user through HTML forms. It displays records and information in HTML format. The output of PHP is structured using some HTML tags. Therefore, the concept of basic HTML tags is must. Along with basic HTML concepts, we provide detailed designing concepts so that learners can manipulate website layout and create design as required. One of the most important aspect in website development is web page layout, structure, etc. So adding the concept of template designing to your basket will help you and increase your value as you make a career in website development.
- Concept of HTML
- Knowledge of HTML tags to create web page layout
- Use of Paragraph and line break tags to structure sentences
- Using Image Tag to display image from specified location
- Anchor Tag to create links
- Lists, Ordered Lists and Unordered Lists
- Use of Tables to create various layouts
- Row Span and Colspan to create desired layouts using tables
- Concept of Div
- Creating Form using various form elements like textbox, textarea, radio buttons, combobox, selectbox
HTML classes normally run for two to three days depending upon the knowledge and background of students. If he or she is familiar with HTML then it might also be covered in one day.
Cascading Style Sheet (CSS)
Cascading style sheet applies styling to HTML tags. Therefore CSS along with HTML tags is required to structure your website and web applications. CSS classes runs for around 2 or 3 days where you are given the concepts of various CSS properties and applying them to your HTML tags.
- What is CSS?
- Concept of Inline, Internal and External CSS
- How to use class and ID
- Concept of margin, padding
- Font size, font color
- What is client side scripting?
Web has grown faster and beautiful as time progresses and JQuery development has an important contribution towards that. The dynamic animated effects that we see across web are gifts of jQuery development. So the knowledge of integrating jQuery and manipulating it is a must. Therefore, this course has been added to the PHP Training basket.
- Introduction to JQuery
- Various JQuery effects
- Sliders, Rotators, Animated Effects
Normally students require 2 to 3 days in learning how to integrate various jQuery effects in their website. Trainer may ask to integrate various jQuery effects to check the proficiency of learners.
Basic Programming Concept with PHP
Programming basics is almost similar in every programming languages. The only thing that varies across programming languages is syntax to perform those operations. The basic programming concepts that we provide with C would definately help students to cover this module.
- Print, echo
- Variables, Rule for writing variables
- Operator like mathematical operators, Logical Operators
- Decision Making with Conditional Statements such as If, if else and switch
- Control Structures and Looping with do while, while, for and foreach loop
- Concept of Array, One dimensional Array, Two dimensional array
- Numeric Arrays and Associative Array
- Looping through Arrays
- Functions: User defined functions, in built functions
- String Function
Normally it takes around 2 or 3 days to covers the syllabus in this unit. Sometimes it may take additional 1 or 2 days depending upon learners background and prior experience. Instructors will provide sufficient lab exercises and assignments to make sure that basic programming skills is strong enough to move forward.
HTML and PHP Together
The objective of this unit is to teach students how to write HTML tags within PHP code. However, the objective is not limited to that. It also teaches various concepts like passing data from one page to another.
- Passing values from Form using GET Method to PHP $_GET array
- Passing values from Form using POST Method to PHP $_POST array
- Creating tables dynamically using PHP
Various practice questions are provided to learners to increase their ability in using HTML and PHP together.
Learning MySQL Database
Database is the backend of the software application. PHP training is not limited to learning PHP programming. The outcome of learning PHP is gaining skills to develop website and web application. However, you cannot develop web based application using PHP only. The reason is because the information and data that are displayed in web application resides in database. So one must know how to operate and manage database. One must know how to display data and information in database using PHP. So every aspect of database and database programming is required.
- What is database?
- Creating and dropping database
- Creating Tables with Primary key and Autoincrement field
- Data Manipulation Language and Data Definition Language
- Exporting and Importing databases
- Learning SQL to perform data manipulation
- Writing Insert Queries to inject records in database
- Wriring Update Queries to modify data in tables
- Removing Records in table using Delete Query
- Retrieving Data using Select Queries.
- Using various operators in SQL queries like where, between, In, Like
- Aggregate Function to count and display maximum, minimum, sum, average the data in tables.
Advanced Database Concepts
Database designing in arguably the most important aspect of application development. Without a proper database structure, information cannot be stored. A good database design will allow proper reporting and analysis. A bad database design would eventually fail to give correct information. So we place greater emphasis on database designing in this training course. Along with that, knowledge of handling complex queries would simplify data and information generation.
- Creating Normalized Tables
- Designing Database Tables
- Writing SubQueries to perform data manipulation in more than one table
- Writing Joins to retrieve data from more than one table.
- Advanced SQL Queries using Group by, having clauses.
PHP and MySQL Together
After giving the basic concept of MySQL, we teach how to implement SQL in PHP. In other words, you will learn to use SQL with PHP for various operations.
- Inserting Records in Tables from HTML form using PHP
- Inserting Records through various form elements like checkbox, radio, drop down box
- Inserting Passwords in MD5 format in database
- Displaying Records in PHP from tables
- Displaying Records from database to HTML tables
- Deleting Records in database tables using PHP
- Modifying Records in database tables
- Deleting Multiple Records in tables in a single click
- Creating Hierarchial Tables and performing insert operation
- Selecting Records from Hierarchial tables.
- Sorting data in ascending and descending order
- Showing records in pagination
- Adding Filter to display required data
Image Handling, File Handling with PHP
File management is an important part of PHP application development. Learners are taught how to upload and manage images file, text file and video files in the application so that they can be viewed by the visitors.
- Creating Folders and deleting folders
- Creating and deleting Files
- Renaming files
- Editing Images and files in directories using PHP
- Uploading files and images
- Uploading files and images to folders and subfolders
- Multiple file upload
Through website contact form, we can collect information send by customers. Contact forms are present almost in every website to simplify information exchange between customer and service provider. So in this unit we teach how to create contact form and send information through it.
- Sending Email using simple Mail function
- Sending Email using headers
- Creating a contact form for sending email
- Configuring PHP.ini file for sending email
- Email confirmation for various activities like account activation.
- Email with Attachment, Sending files through emails.
Concept of Ajax
Speed has been a major issue in website development. Time required to fetch and display data from server to client machine also depends upon the volume of data transferred in between. If we require to fetch small amount of data in a webpage keeping other data intact, and in that case if we don't use ajax, we have to reload the entire webpage. With ajax, you can only request the required data from server and display it without reloading the entire webpage. This reduces the volume of data transfer between server and client machine. This make request response process faster between client and server.
- What is Ajax?
- Understanding XMLHTTP Response
- Understanding ReadyState
- Implementing Ajax in various form elements such as drop down box.
- Sending values through Ajax function to perform various database operations.
- Implementing Ajax for status change
Backend Administration Panel
A dynamic website has an administration panel through which the website are updated by website administrators. It is also called website backend. PHP programmers requires to create website backend so that website managers can update the content themselves. However, the website administration panel is accessible through valid authentication.
- Creating User Registration Form
- Registering Users
- Encrypting User details
- Validating Users
- Session Management
- Session Start after validating user
- Session Destroy to create logout feature
- Concept of Cookie
- Adding Remember Me feature during authentication using Cookie
- Destroying Cookie
- Integrating a template to create administration panel for managing website backend.
- Creating features like adding, displaying, updating and deleting records for website.
- Creating all kinds of CMS features depending upon website
Front End Development
Website are usually viewed by visitors. Frontend refers to the area displayed to general users of the website. A news portal frontend is where readers read the news. A travel website frontend is where the travelors finds information of various travel related activities.
- Integrating FrontEnd template for website.
- Creating Menus
- Creating Home Page and InnerPages and displaying information according to the specification.
Project Development Activities in PHP
After the completion of PHP Training students are guided to create project works of their choice. Instructor will guide them through database designing and provide all kinds of conceptual ideas required for initiating project work.
We are glad to know that students appreciate us as best PHP training institute in Kathmandu, Nepal. For more details on reasons we offer best PHP Training in Nepal please call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org