CCNA course description
Looking for a computer training institute for cisco training? Computer Training Nepal offers various certifcation courses for individual interested to make a career in networking. If you are interested to make a career in networking sector, this certification is the right course for you. This certification is awarded by Cisco Systems. This certification demonstrates the knowledge in the field of implementing, managing, and troubleshooting networks in a system. The CISCO certified individuals are highly in demand today.
Computer Training Nepal is a popular name when it comes to preparing students for international certification due to our experience and success rate. We give student based training to our students and also give them all the resources needed to become an expert in this area. Our course and teaching strategy are frequently updated. There are various certification tracks available under this – Data Center, Design, Routing and Switching, Security, Service Provider, Service Provider Operations, Video, Voice and Wireless. However, the growth in levels of certification are same and explained as follows.
· Entry level - This is a foundation level certification that gives the introductory knowledge of networking.
CCENT(Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician) is given after the completion of this course.
· Associate level – This is the next level after entry level. This level shows how to get used to working in the field. CCNA(Cisco Certified Network Associate) certification is provided after completion of this level.
· Professional level – This is a higher level that takes one to a professional level. The knowledge and the skill students learn are advanced. CCNP(Cisco Certified Network Professional) certification is provided after the completion.
· Expert level - This level is for experts who have years of experience and now seeking to be an expert level. The individuals need to have all sorts of knowledge in order to become an expert.
· Architect level – Cisco Certified Architect(CCA) is for the individuals who want to build skills in designing areas of the system.
This course is designed for students who want to make a career in networking and Cisco products. Students and professionals are recommended to take this training. There is no prerequisite needed for entry level. The other levels need gradual success of the previous ones. Cisco certified are in high demand and the skills you gain from this course highly increases your chance to succeed as an IT professional in global IT industry.
1. I took the CCNA course from Computer Training Nepal. I gained good knowledge of networking. I have a good job where I manage the networking of the system. The skill I got was very helpful overall. I want to thank Computer Training Nepal for helping me. I recommend everyone to take this course if you want to build your career in IT.